Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Hair Cut

Well, Dariya was playing with the scissors yesterday and I was sick. I started noticing hair around the house and then i looked at Dariya. She had cut both sides of her hair off and the back was still long. She also cut her bangs about an inch long. I just said, "Dariya what did you do to your hair!" She got so upset and just started crying. I tried to calm her down and took her in the bathroom to show her but she wouldn't look she was crying so hard. I told her she wasn't in trouble I thought it was funny. She did lose her scissor privledges for a while but her consequence was her hair. She said, but I don't like it. I said too bad you already did it. I tried to fix it and regret not taking more pictures of her before i worked on it.

Disclaimer: i am not a hairstylist so don't look too closely. (Especially you Angela)
Burton and i both think it's cute though. You can fix it when you come to visit for Christmas Ang.

5 comments:

Jonathan Newey said...

She's still cute.

Alecia said...

She is cute enough to pull it off. Her reaction is so sad.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I know you are not BIG on blogging too often, but cute post on the haircut. I would've freaked if I had a girl who did that. Griff cut his a little but you can't tell! Anyway, thanks for all the good you do! :)

Unknown said...

When I was a little girl my older sisters would cut each others' hair, not their own, so there were times I wore the brunt of their learning. One time I took the scissors to my own bangs and could not get them even, so I ended up with what I called mini bangs.... Like the mini skirts that were popular at that time. My 3rd grade picture from school shows my efforts, I believe.

Unknown said...

I like her hair, very much!